January 26, 2013

SBI Credit Cards - Impressive Customer Care!


The title might seem contradictory to many residing in India! :)

However, I am just sharing my experiences with Customer Care department of SBI Credit Card. Thinking of SBI, well as a government body in India, one would have expected getting a card that's just working and nothing more! I am happy to say I was proved wrong. I just got to know, its Customer Care department has been outsourced to GE and I must congratulate the team out there for doing an excellent job of doing  what's expected out of them - 'Customer , Care'!

The representatives I have talked to, not just one but each time, I have felt delighted & appreciated at being a customer in every sense. They way they talk, the way they solve your queries and most importantly the way I just need to call once (yes you read that right!) to get it all sorted out!

It's been really really long since I have had that elevated feeling talking to any Customer Representatives of any industry or category for that matter. And for Credit Card it's just like after sales service, which usually is the cause of failures for small to the biggest of big hot shots.

I think every CC needs to learn and take lessons from this team on how to do the job!

I just wish the team best of luck and wish them more business!

No comments:

Post a Comment