February 14, 2007

Milestone Two and Lucky 22

November 22, 2006:

Ok, Right Back after exactly 2 months. I guess the number 22nd is turning out to be very very lucky for me.
Well, earlier it was an award and now it's turn for "Reward". If you couldn't guess it till now, let me disclose it: "Aahhaa! Jiska mujhe tha intazar, my first salary increment. I just have one word - Wow!!!"

I was feeling low these days, due to some problems with my room mates (not friends to me any more). To add on to this, I got sick with all sorts of health problems, just saw a physician yesterday. And, in the evening just before snacks time, my super boss, Siddhesh drops me a mail saying "Can you please drop by " and I was like what has happened. When I meet him, he handed me the letter and .......

"Congrats Aditya!" - you have done it again.
Just one more thing to add, this appraisal was due from the company as it was under paying all it's employees and had decided to revise it for all the deserving candidates.

Hmm.. Today the day was
MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment